Ferguson Engineering Northern Ltd
Advanced Air Hygiene has a strategic partnership with F.E.N to design and manufacture bespoke UV-C tunnels for the food industry. Combining our expertise in UV-C technology and F.E.N’s skill and experience in conveyor design and machine fabrication for food industry applications gives us the ability to meet and exceed our customer’s requirements.
Ferguson Engineering operate from a modern well equipped factory having 40,000 sq ft of factory floor space; they have in-house manufacturing covering sheet metal, fabrication, welding, machinery polishing, fitting and an electrical department, all aspects of manufacture, assembly, installation and commissioning are fully controlled by them and can be undertaken as part of a turn-key operation, limiting the problems caused by external third party operations.
Holbeach – National Centre for Food Manufacturing
Advanced Air Hygiene are a commercial partner of the National Centre For Food Manufacturing – University of Lincoln – facilities include:
- Extensive range of UV-C equipment – food tunnel, air disinfection, water disinfection.
- Microbiology and Analytical Labs, Test Kitchen and Sensory Suite.
- Technical Training Centre and Processing Lab equipped with state of the art manufacturing plant including 2 automated fresh food lines with robotic case packing.
- Analytical Lab equipped with gas chromatography, HPLC, NIR etc.
- A wide range of other specialist food processing equipment.
- High quality teaching and conferencing accommodation.